Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dear Me

Dear Me,

I'm sorry HEART.
I just wanted to say thank you for never breaking apart. Maybe a little scratch here and there and even a few small cracks, but I've always given you the time you need to heal.
One thing i don't like about you is, every time i follow you, i get hurt.
Why do you lead me the wrong path?? I know that people say "listen to your heart", but I'm just not going to listen to you anymore.
Dude, you're a horrible adviser....(ha ha). You just wouldn't make it as a psychologist...

I'm sorry EYES for all the times I've cried until you ran out of tears.
But, i want to thank you for allowing me to see the good things in life.
& even though a lot of them didn't stay, i think I've learned a little bit of everything.

I'm sorry MIND of mine.
You tend to always be giving me the right signals for making decisions, but i always end up doing the exact opposite (All because i want to listen to Mr. Heart...).
I thank you for storing all the good memories i had in the past. I'll carry them forever.
However, I think you need to work a little more on your storage capacity. Sometimes, i can't remember what I've done with things i say I'll put in a "safe" place (sure... that place ends up being so safe that not even I know where that place is...)

I'm sorry LIPS of mine for kissing someone i didn't love.
I also want to thank you for giving me the chance to speak up and let my thoughts run out of my mouth, even though not all of them have been the best things to say....
Thank you for staying sealed when i don't have anything nice to say.

Thank you for everything.
& i'm sorry for everything too.

Love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment